Contents of /Public_Protocols_Stomp-1.3/CHANGES:
- Rationalize Client() to take a stomp url.
- Added reconnect mode with a random backoff reconnect period.
- Better documentation
- Verified against ActiveMQ 4.2
- Adds transaction support (official named transactions)
- Adds binary message support
- Runs in asyncronous mode (subscription delivery occurs via a callback)
- Adds acknowledgements
- Adds message header support in sent messages
- Verified against ActiveMQ 4.0 RC2
Initial version of the Stomp implimentation for Pike. This module supports
Sending, Subscription, Receipts and Transactions. ACKs are not currently supported.